Cindi Jamison - Counselor
Email Mrs. Jamison
Some of the Services Provided by the counseling office
1. Classroom counseling sessions (i.e. Bullying; Stress Management; ICAP activities; OK Career guide; Vaping; Reaching Potential- Grit)
2. Arranging parent-teacher conferences
3. Suggesting ways to improve study skills
4. Testing and interpreting test results
5. Career and educational planning
6. Community resource referrals
7. Helping with personal problems and concerns
Students may contact me by email or come by the office between classes to make arrangements.
State Testing Information
We understand that schedules are busy, but it is VERY important that students be present for all testing dates. THE STATE TESTING WINDOW AT MIDDLE SCHOOL IS APRIL 20 THROUGH MAY 17. Please try to schedule doctors and other appointments around these dates and times as your child will be more successful testing in their normal classroom environment. Test makeup sessions will cause your student to miss more class time.
Oklahoma’s Promise Program
All 8th grade students are given Ok promise information. Oklahoma’s Promise is a unique program set up by Oklahoma legislatures for 8-11 grade students that will help pay for college tuition. To qualify, the parents' federal adjusted gross income must not exceed $55K per year at the time the student applies for the program. For more information, please visit www.okhighered.org/okpromise.